The Old Fashioned Way of Business for the Digital Age
Cirlare is a NYC based information technology services and support provider. At Cirlare, we understand how frustrating IT can get and we believe in making information technology worry free for you. Our engineers are experienced enterprise level veterans with world class certifications. The equipments and solutions that we use have proven reliable and have become standardized with our research. We have eliminated most paperwork and pre-approval with our all inclusive and flat rate Cirlare Total Care. Our way of doing business make us unique and earn our clients' trust. Cirlare understands the traditional business values while adapting to the evolving world of IT. Due to these factors, we had a 100% client satisfaction rate for 2007. We are looking forward to another 100% for 2008.
Over the time the following questions were asked by our clients. We are listing them here as a mini FAQ.
- What does the name Cirlare mean?
- Nothing. Think of it as Kodak or Xerox.
- What happened to your residential services?
- We have deprecated residential services to focus on organizational IT. We found that we simply do not have the human resources to service both directions, and since 95% of our client base are organizations, we dropped residential services. Concerning the people who we worked with before, we will still attend to your needs if you are reside within our service areas. Unfortunately, we can not accept any new residential clients.
- Why did you reduce your service area?
- We found ourselves spending a majority of the day traveling and since this is New York City, it takes 40 minutes just to cross town. We have reduced our service area to NYC metro area so we can better response to our clients. Manhattan, north eastern Queens, and northern Nassau are our focus area.
- Why is standardizing my infrastructure important?
- Because we simply do not know what is currently on your infrastructure. Our greatest concern is with software environments. Over time, operating systems deteriorate as a result of addition / removal of software and general use, and its performance greatly suffers. Our infrastructure refresh serves three purposes: as a complete clean up of your infrastructure; deployment of any necessary elements or configurations so a professional setup may exist and it also serves as a starting point when we know every single piece of history. This is especially true in small organizations, as a small organization starts out, the IT implementation is usually not standard but slapped together quickly. In those scenarios, it is even more of a necessity to refresh it to the way it is supposed to be. The refresh process doesn't take long at all (usually in a day on a weekend) and it is very cost efficient. We will migrate every piece of your existing infrastructure over to a new, industry standard, and reliable platform. There will be no data loss of any kind during this transition. We require an infrastructure rebuilt before we accept you into Cirlare Total Care.
- Do all of your clients use the same infrastructure setup?
- Yes, almost every one of our clients uses this setup: a Cisco firewall and router, one or more Cisco managed switches, IBM servers, and Lenovo workstations. We sometimes build custom servers and workstations for specific needs. We are partners with APC, Cisco, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft and Symantec.
- What are your specialties?
- Our primary client base is small organizations with less than fifty employees. Cirlare is equally focused on all aspects of IT and we are capable of servicing enterprise level environments. We also have a specialty in dental IT.